Thursday, February 4, 2016

I Love Living in Sweden



    I Love living in Sweden. No, I don't miss Serbia. And it's not just because of higher quality of life and better social security. I love long winter nights. When all is covered in sparkling snow and magic is everywhere. I love gloomy days as you start to cherish every bright sunny day and a clear sky. I love long summer days as they bring joy. I love that forests are everywhere. I love the fact that I don't need any kind of transportation to reach one. It's less than ten minutes of slow walk from my home to the nearest forest. I love to pick berries and to see wild animals wander freely. I love clean and fresh air. I love lakes and all kind of birds that live near. I love my little feathery friends who come every morning on my terrace and sing. Yes, I do love living in Sweden.

2 comments:

  1. I live in Canada and I fully understand. Sweden & Canada are very similar. Beautiful outdoors, lakes, forests, hiking it never is enough time to do everything. Enjoy life:)))

    ReplyDelete